The David Melul Jewish Museum is open with the following schedule:
- Wednesday from 16 pm to 19 pm
- Thursdays from 16 pm to 19 pm
- Fridays from 16 pm to 19 pm
- Saturdays from 16 pm to 19 pm
- Sundays from 16 pm to 19 pm
The fee is 1’5 euros. It is free for children under 12 and members of Association of Friends of the Museum. Reduced fee for retired persons and groups visits.
For questions or to book a guided visit, please call (+34) 923 41 05 39 in during the Museum’s open hours. Or e-mail us to email@example.com